Warranty is subject to the policies set by the manufacturer. Please inquire about warranty prior to purchase.
What Is Not Covered
- Damage or corrosion due to accidents, misuse, or alterations.
- Damage or surface corrosion from the environment such as acid rain, airborne fallout (chemicals, tree sap), stones, salt road hazards, hail, wind storm, lightning, floods and other natural disaster.
- Normal wear, tear or deterioration such as discoloration, fading, deformation, blurring, etc.
- Replacement parts or accessories installed on any Vehicle registered or normally operated outside of the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, Guam, Saipan or American Samoa.
- Replacement parts, or accessories installed on a Vehicle in which the odometer has been altered, or on which the actual mileage cannot be readily determined.
- Replacement parts or accessories used in applications for which they are not designed.
- Replacement parts or accessories installed improperly by dealers, Importer/Distributor other than the manufacturer.
- Any replacement part or accessory without proof of purchase or replacement date.
- Non-Manufacturer replacement parts or accessories which Dealers may sell or install on your Vehicle.
- If the vehicle has been classified a total loss and/or sold for salvage purposes or branded for any other reasons.
- Removal of the vehicle from the warranty covered market for which it was produced.